As a Mom I now know how it feels to have to work full time while i have some one watching our little one and it breaks my heart. Although I always leave the house perfectly fine when Chandel watches him because i know he is in good hands with someone Jareb, Tyson, and I can trust. The days that she isn't able to be here i have to take him to an in house daycare and i always go to work in tears. I just dont think i can trust these people and so this week i decided that would be the last time i take him there. I feel blessed that for so long i was able to bring him with me to work since i was a nanny but now that Bubba works for St. Lukes he can only work 20 hours a week all year long! bummer! so im just trying to pick up some slack!
Not much happening this week but i declined going to Brown Mackie because im not for sure they are accredited for MA. not gonna chance being in debt 12k dollars for 2 years. on the other hand, this week we started working with Tyson on walking and standing on his own. Today is the first time he almost feels secure about standing on his own. Saturday night we went to the cheesecake factory and invited jessica and mike along and then came back to our place to play just dance 2! its a blast. i cant get over it haha. this coming saturday we are having a just dance wii party im stoked! Church has been really good. i really really like our ward!!! its awesome and i dont wanna move out of it when we move in april....maybe we can specially request to stay in it? we will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment