Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Love Month

with Valentines day just around the corner I've been thinking a lot about Jareb and I. He amazes me!!! Recently I had a very very depressing day (not sure why because nothing about my life is depressing) but I had NO idea why i was so sad. Bubba was right by my side the whole day! He asked me if i needed chocolate even haha and Im not even a fan of chocolate but he was willing to go get me anything i needed or wanted:) He made me a hot bubble bath that usually fixes everything. To top it off he brought me a glass of sparkling cider with a straw that had 2 hearts in it:) Still wasn't fixing things:( So it just got me thinking how amazing he is to be there every second for me trying to make everything better when im not the normal me!
Bubba is such a great father too! It literally brings tears to my eyes to watch him play with Tyson. The smile and twinkle in Tyson's eye loving every minute of playing with his dad:)
Where would I be without my family? I can't even imagine my life without them:) I am trully blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment