Wow today I am full of thoughts I feel like. For the past couple months I just feel so overwhelmed with all the crap we have. Seriously we havent even been married for 2 years and we have way too much stuff to carry house to house when we move (of course bubba likes to keep every tiny thing including all his school work for memories:/ And my grandparents had bazillions worth of crap. it filled our 2 door hanger with a 2 story apartment plus other little buildings in our yard (my house in california growing up) and their own 2 door hanger and their house was just stuffed full of useless CRAP! Even though i dont have that much stuff I feel like I am on my way to that already. So for my first goal of February I am going to get rid of any unnecessary crap we have in our house. I am a person who likes to be organized and i just cant do that with useless junk laying around in space i could use for something useful so tonight i started!
Goal Number 2: Now that I am working just about full time I feel like my son isn't getting the attention he needs so I am commited to stay more in tuned with our son. Meaning everyday i will make sure he gets at least a few minutes in the fresh air. I just realized that he is always cooped up here in the house and i get to go to work and i even feel cooped up but he rarely leaves! poor kid. i know its freezing outside so just walking to the mailbox and back is enough even. Also i want to make sure that we are doing learning activities. I know our son is so so smart already but he can't learn new things if im not there to teach him so this week i started teaching him nose and mouth. and sometimes he will touch my nose when i say "where is mommas nose?" freak he is awesome! I also started letting him scribble on paper with a pen (until we get crayons or something). he still wants to eat the pen though haha. Last but for sure not least, i need to get in the routine of reading him books again. when i stayed home we read at least 4 books in the day time and 2 at night with daddy.
So here is to the month of February and my goals:) I think each month i am going to set a few goals because i didnt set a new years resolution cause i knew i wouldnt keep it. doing a few goals a month seems better to me. Ill get a lot more accomplished:) <3
I love the idea of doing a few goals a month. I think I will copy you! Thanks for sharing your awesome idea! Also, I think you are a wonderful mommy! And I know tyson does too!
ReplyDelete